5.23.2012

Intro?

Soooo, I haven't really "blogged" in such a long time. I've always used Livejournal when I was 14-18 and I really enjoyed it, but I want to start fresh as I am in a new place in life, so here I am!

A little bit about me:
I just turned 23 on the first of May! I'm currently living with my parents with my significant other (fun, right? and it's also weird to call him 'boyfriend') in Georgia. I moved up to Ohio around November of 2009 to be with him and also just to get out of Georgia. I've always complained about how much I really hated being in Georgia and I've always wanted to leave, so I did. It was a HUGE shock to my family and close friends and it really upset them that I left so abruptly. It was hard, but I'm glad I did it and I don't regret it at all - except now I'm in a little bit of debt because of it. Living on your own without a job for a little while = credit cards. But.. I'm back in Georgia, lol. We just moved down at the end of February. I really liked living in Ohio (Columbus, to be exact). It was a really nice change. I'm currently working for a company that does technical support for a phone/internet/cable service provider. I actually got this job while I lived in Columbus and they let me work from home here in Georgia, which I am so grateful for.


I'm really not sure where I want to go with this blog. My life isn't that exciting, but it is what it is. I really like to cook & bake and i love nail polish, so there will probably lots of that in here. And probably a lot of pictures of my dog, Mu :3



m